Tuesday, January 12, 2010

So I haven't been here in so long people thought I was dead...

As you can see, my blogging has been non-existent. I probably could blame it on a lot of things. Perhaps it's because I shipped my son off to bootcamp and the world around me seems so much quieter. Perhaps it's because of all the holiday hoop-la. Maybe I've lost my mojo. Well, today I was called on it and I guess I have to give in and post. I'll make it a long one filled with pics of what's been going on and maybe that will suffice for today. Here we go:

We had a going away bonfire chili party for Scootie



Scootie and Friends



The last shave...with an audience


The morning before "shipping day"



the biggest rice krispie treat i've ever seen, decorated by Sissy and Niece



ThankChristmas



He swears



This is REALLY happening



It's like the first day of school all over again



Flat Scootie is born



for some reason, I got NO DOUGHNUTS from this shopping trip



Flat Sccotie helps wrap gifts



My kids on Christmas Eve



Everyone loves (Flat) Scootie



Maybe a little TOO much



A-nut L and Andy



Flat Scootie gets first piok (pay no attention to the rolls [and I don't mean the crescents])



BTK gets humiliated...AGAIN



Me, too!



Happy New Year!

And, that should catch me up somewhat. Happy?

1 comment:

  1. Waaaaaaaaaaaaa! You had to send your son off to boot camp right before Christmas? That SUCKS!

    Justine :o )

    ReplyDelete