Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Saving Elton John's Underwear


While we were watching Hoarder's on A&E last night, Marv commented he didn't know there was such a thing as an "organizer".

Me: How did you not know there was such a thing as an organizer?  There are people that shop for other people as a living.

Marv: I've dealt with those types of people. I've never dealt with an "organizer".

Me: When have you dealt with a personal shopper? You mean you called somebody up and told them "I need this" and they went out and found it for you?

Marv: No, but when I was working security for Rich's (now Macy's) at Lenox Mall during Freaknik and Elton John needed his Calvin Klein underwear, his PERSONAL SHOPPER came over and bought some and I had to guard it until his bodyguard came to pick it up.

And THAT is how Marv knows what size underwear Elton John wears.

No comments:

Post a Comment