Monday, September 7, 2009

Scootie Made Me An International Trafficker (ALLEGEDLY)

Scootie decided he wanted to go to Chick-fil-A for a free sandwich and asked me if I wanted anything. I wasn't feeling the chicken thing, so I picked something else in close proximity. Unfortunately, due to my not wanting a piece of chicken with two pickles, Scootie has now made me part of what could end up being an international narcotics-trafficking, money-laundering ring. Even though we had a whole conversation about this very subject before he left.

Me:  It's really a shame that La Parilla has the best cheese dip.

Scootie: Why?

M (and Marv):  Because they're criminals. (We tell the whole story, then...) I guess if you use cash, it would be okay.

Did he use cash? I think you can figure the answer. He said I never told him SPECIFICALLY to GO GET cash to use. So now the Secret Service is going to be knocking on my door.  Is there a good side to this? If I can blame me not having any money on this and demand my 50 MILLION DOLLARS be returned, yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment