Thursday, October 1, 2009

Holes...

In my previous post, I alluded to the hole-digging capabilities of Scootie. However, I managed to completely take up a whole huge post with pictures from the bridge-building (which was MOMENTOUS!) and didn't include any from Scootie's work. So, without further ado, here is what Scootie has assisted me (and Auntie BJ) with over the last few weeks:


Crepe Myrtles to the left and right of the drive ... sets of three (you can also see drainage correction work by Cam and Rip with the trusty bobcat)


Spider Lillies                                                            Purple Passion (or Purple Heart)





I forgot to write down the names of these plants for posting purposes, but I did make garden markers for each of them with teak stakes carved with the names using my handy-dandy Dremel. Love to Dremel! That is hands down the BEST tool ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment