Friday, October 2, 2009

Who IS this kid?



I don't know who this girl is... She can't be MY Sissy.  MY Sissy would never eat something with all those little dangly legs flopping around all over the place. MY Sissy would never dig around an appetizer plate LOOKING for only the ones with the little dangly legs.  MY Sissy would never hold these over her mouth, let the little dangly legs spin around and drop it into her mouth (she was taunting me, people). Ugghhh! 

I have tried over the years not to influence my kids with my lack of culinary imagination. It's strictly meat and potatoes for me folks. I've always encouraged my kids to at least try something once. If they don't like it after that, okay. At least they've tried it. But, this? Ewwww. This girl doesn't like a good, old-fashioned sloppy joe, but she'll eat calimari?! What kind of sense does that make? NONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment